As I am entering new ground in my healing, and we had a major break-through after finding mercury in my body due to my dental fillings wrongful removal (make sure you read my other blog entry on that!!
I found out a few key tricks and steps that have helped me heal faster and show improvement in my body, my health and my mind. I wanted to break them down for everyone who is seeking holistic healing methods. Whatever doctor you see, make sure you do some work on your own as well to help out the process.
1. MANAGE YOUR STRESS LEVEL. Stress is often accompanied by emotions. It creates imbalance in the body and triggers the “fight or flight” mechanism in your body. Long term stress causes many chronic problems and the constant activation of stress supports long term illness. Become aware of how often you activate this fight or flight system. One of the things that I use to manage my stress levels is the Silva Mind Healing Method which I did a chapter a week (audio book) and then did the guided meditation to guide my emotions to be stronger and my mindset to focus on healing not on the problem. Note, I also love to pray. You could do both. To me, praying is to connect with your faith and God…meditating is to clear your mind from the little voice that sometimes tells you “you can’t…” to tell you that “yes you can heal.”
2. OUTCOME – Decide on your outcome and how strong your faith will be in this: “I will have healed through God and my faith by December 31, 2010.” Or create a statement that makes you feel powerful and guided (this was mine, I love to share, take it if you like it or create another one)
3. WORK OUT at least 20-30 minutes a day, five or six days a week. If this is too much, do 3 times a week for at least half an hour. I combine my workouts with listening to audio books about healing. Some of my favorites are the Silva Mind Healing Method, the Louise Hay You can Heal your Life Meditations and Laura Day Healing thoughts. Working out is CRITICAL to your healing because you are helping cleanse your system, cleanse the toxicity in your body so your cells which have the natural ability to help your body heal can get to work!
4. Take the proper nutritional support for your healing. Read the book by Kevin Trudeau “Natural Cures They Don’t Want you To Know About.” Read my ten day challenge and follow that during your healing treatment. Even if you do not have a holistic healing method you can still apply these thoughts and be succesful in your healing!
5. BREATHE! Take five minutes three times a day to take deep breaths and fill your stomach, hold then release. This is the opposite of shallow breathing. This will help you relax and calm your mind, then go back to your outcome and focus on healing. I do this for five minutes three times a day.
6. JOURNAL your experience on your laptop, a journal, etc. When I listen to the Silva Mind Healing Method I write notes on my journal and I refer to it later on at night before going to sleep.
7. Create a list of at least 10 statements about your healing. I went to
8. Meditate, pray, take some time out to focus on what you want! I personally use Holosync they have an amazing software that helps you meditate (because I’m not as good on my own lol, my mind travels as much as I do!) Read the bible or your own religious book that inspires you, read powerful stories, listen to CD’s that empower you to believe!
9. IMAGINARY TRASH CAN – this simple exercise has helped me a lot!! Imagine you carry an imaginary trash can by one of your feet. Any time you have a negative thought about your healing or yourself, send that thought to the trash can and say “delete” or “cancel” three or four times. Do this as often as you would like the trash can is on me! 🙂 I learned this from my good friend Jeannie who is a psychotherapist and helps a lot of people get rid of negative emotions this way.
10. JUICE like crazy!! FOLLOW MY 10 DAY CHALLENGE for what foods to eat, but try to keep your alkalinity level as mentioned in that blog to a 7.0 or higher. The way you do this is by eating a lot of vegetables, greens, and some fruits. I juice beets, carrots, apples, green leaves, celery root and a little lemon for a great fresh juice every single day. You will feel the difference!
If you are looking for holistic healing methods go to www.naturalcures.com or go to www.thewhistleblower.com to find out the behind the scenes on corruption by the drug industries and others that I chose not to mention on my blog.
Two great doctors I trust with my life:
Dr. John Carlston in Kansas and Utah 316-204-4477 he is my personal holistic doctor and has helped me immensely through this process! http://drcarlston.com/
Dr. Bruce Fong – recommended by Kevin Trudeau himself in Reno NV 775-838-5388